Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

Tried and Tested Gaming Tips.


The purpose of this blog is to help you grow as a gamer. This includes guiding you to all the tips and tricks. I will focus on the casual and legal sides of games, and for the most part MMOs, pay- or free-to-play. By doing this I hope I can make you feel more motivated, energized, and passionate about the game you are playing.

Starting out a new game I know I haven’t always been very motivated until I found the “trick to the game.” I have never been the type for NM hunting, and hours of sitting around doing nothing but stare at the screen, ready to hit the button the second the NM spawns, is just not for me. So needless to say I wont be doing much of that.

I want to tell you how I do things when I’m starting out. How I fix the never ending questing for gold. How I get parties the fastest, Level crafts, and anything else game related. But most importantly, you aren’t here to struggle and suffer, you’re here to enjoy your game and have fun!

No comments: